Kirby’s Epic Yarn – Review, Screenshots & Video Game Trailer – Wii Release Date (25/02/2011)Posted by SuperStoreSearch Team on Sunday, 2nd January, 2011.
The cute and adorable Kirby makes a comeback to the video game console with Kirby’s latest appearance exclusively for the Nintendo Wii console in the story based platform game: Kirby’s Epic Yarn – Due for release this February 2011 (25/02/2011).
Kirby’s Epic Yarn Review
Nearly a decade since Kirby’s last appearance, Kirby’s Epic Yarn for the Nintendo Wii takes you on an adventure through Patch Land – a visually rich and colourful world that is stitched together with fabric and yarn. Suited for all ages, Kirby’s Epic Yarn is an easy to play side scrolling platform game that will appeal to young and older gamers alike – help Kirby, who has been transformed into a string of wool, to overcome his opponents as you jump over obstacles or transform into new forms including a dolphin, steam train, a UFO and even a giant robot. Kirby will engage in battles using his yarn to whip, thrash and disarm enemies, keeping true to the textile theme – whether you latch on to zips or swing on buttons, Kirby can explore the fabric world to reveal secret areas and hidden items.
If Kirby is hit by an enemy or you fall into a trap, Kirby will lose some beads (which are Game Currency – similar to how Sonic would lose rings), but the difference with Kirby’s Epic Yarn is that even when you run out of beads, you don’t die – you may unravel but you get to continue playing, making the game easy to play through – with the emphasis and focus of the game on the visual journey and adventure through Patch Land as you discover new delights and surprises of creativity in the endearing world of fabric.
Kirby’s Epic Yarn Wii Game Description
Go behind the seams with Kirby™ in his latest adventure!
Kirby’s first console platform game since the Nintendo 64™ days introduces an amazing new look based on animated yarn and a world of cloth and textiles. The creative approach is woven directly into the game play and allows the ever-morphing Kirby to take on a variety of new forms. A simultaneous two player mode will have players of all skill levels enjoying this one-of-a-kind experience.
• Cooperative play lets two friends have fun together
• Kirby’s amazing transformations keep players guessing
Kirby’s Epic Yarn Wii Gameplay Images & Screenshots
Kirby’s Epic Yarn Wii Gameplay Video Trailer
- The look of the world is stunning, but it’s also interactive. Pulling on stray threads might reveal hidden areas. When Kirby literally goes behind the scenes, the virtual fabric warps and bends to show his location.
- Thanks to his versatile yarn composition, Kirby can take on a variety of forms both in his common actions and when he transforms into powerful vehicles. When Kirby dashes, he zips around as a car. In water, he turns into a submarine. At times he can even transform into a massive robotic tank, a UFO and other vehicles.
- Two players can play through the entire game together.
- Beads and collectible items are scattered throughout the environments for players to find.
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn Video Trailer (Nintendo.co.uk)
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn Official Site
- Nintendo News: Jump, battle and darn your way through Kirby’s Epic Yarn for Wii!
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus Wii (Gameplay Images & Video) Release date: February 2011 Get ready for super-combo fighting action in the latest and most complete instalment of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus, 2-D fighting game for the Nintendo Wii, coming out this February 2011. The Guilty Gear series...
- Heavy Fire Special Operations – Nintendo Wii Release Date (31/12/2010) Heavy Fire – Special Operations is an arcade style shooter game for the Nintendo Wii console due for release this 31st of December 2010 – Set in the Middle East, featuring bold and demanding missions requiring...
- Bejeweled 2 – Classic Puzzle Game – Nintendo Wii Release Date: (31/12/2010) The sequel to the classic addictive puzzle game Bejeweled 2 is coming to the Nintendo Wii console this 31 December 2010, available for pre-order now – featuring sparks of dazzling colours and soothing sounds, changing moods...
- Conduit 2 – Wii Release Date (February 2011) Prepare for battle, the sequel to The Conduit is coming to the Nintendo Wii this February 2011, where you must fight to save mankind from the slaughter unleashed by aliens in the latest hair raising first person...
- Donkey Kong Country Returns – Release Date 03/12/2010 on Nintendo Wii (Screenshots & Game Trailer) In welcome news for Nintendo fans, the release date for the much anticipated Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii has been set for UK release on 3 December 2010. Nintendo has created a remake of...
Buzz features articles and guides from independent writers and journalists. The views expressed are the author's and do not necessarily reflect the views of SuperStoreSearch.com