Dood’s Big Adventure – uDraw Tablet Creative Drawing Game – Wii Release Date (Q1 2011)Posted by SuperStoreSearch Team on Sunday, 2nd January, 2011.
Bring out your creativity and fire up your drawing skills using the uDraw Tablet for the Nintendo Wii as you draw your way through colourful levels in Dood’s Big Adventure coming to the Wii Console in the first quarter of 2011.
Adding an interesting twist and additional dimension to the interactive motion sensing game-play originally introduced by Nintendo in the Wii, Dood’s Big Adventure utilizes the uDraw Tablet that can be tilted to navigate through the creative landscape and the drawing pen to draw in handy tools and objects that help you solve the puzzles in each game level.
Express your artistic streak and have great fun doodling with Dood on his big adventure!
Dood’s Big Adventure Game Cover Screenshot
Dood’s Big Adventure Game Description
Welcome to Dood’s Big Adventure!
Using the power of the uDraw GameTablet players can draw, tilt and maneuver their way through 60 different fun and challenging levels.
Customize Dood to roll, float and bounce through challenges by solving drawing related puzzles, collecting coins and defeating enemies in a world created by the user. Players construct not only the hero, but other objects and tools in the game by using drawing skills. Creativity and problem solving skills are the key to victory in Dood’s Big Adventure.
Dood’s Big Adventure Gameplay Images & Screenshots
• 60 Levels in 4 Game Modes
o Pen Panic – Use the Stylus to create a trampoline to bounce Dood through the levels. Use ink to flick at enemies and break through walls.
o Roly Poly – Use the motion-control feature to roll Dood through each level by tilting the uDraw GameTablet left and right.
o Bubble Trouble – Use the Stylus to carefully guide Dood through each level while avoiding sharp objects, enemies and other dangers.
o Fan Frenzy – In this mode, Dood has been inflated like a balloon. Use the Stylus to blow and move Dood around the level.
• Paint Dood – Pick any color for the three Dood characters who are just waiting for a creative touch.
• Countless Options – Personalize dozens of elements, including the appearance of the three “baddies”, 15 obstacles and doodads, six colorable “Magic Canvases” and nine “Balloonimals” that gently float in the sky unpainted but come to life when customized.
Buy Dood’s Big Adventure for the Wii.
- Heavy Fire Special Operations – Nintendo Wii Release Date (31/12/2010) Heavy Fire – Special Operations is an arcade style shooter game for the Nintendo Wii console due for release this 31st of December 2010 – Set in the Middle East, featuring bold and demanding missions requiring...
- Bejeweled 2 – Classic Puzzle Game – Nintendo Wii Release Date: (31/12/2010) The sequel to the classic addictive puzzle game Bejeweled 2 is coming to the Nintendo Wii console this 31 December 2010, available for pre-order now – featuring sparks of dazzling colours and soothing sounds, changing moods...
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn – Review, Screenshots & Video Game Trailer – Wii Release Date (25/02/2011) The cute and adorable Kirby makes a comeback to the video game console with Kirby’s latest appearance exclusively for the Nintendo Wii console in the story based platform game: Kirby’s Epic Yarn – Due for release this...
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus Wii (Gameplay Images & Video) Release date: February 2011 Get ready for super-combo fighting action in the latest and most complete instalment of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus, 2-D fighting game for the Nintendo Wii, coming out this February 2011. The Guilty Gear series...
- Conduit 2 – Wii Release Date (February 2011) Prepare for battle, the sequel to The Conduit is coming to the Nintendo Wii this February 2011, where you must fight to save mankind from the slaughter unleashed by aliens in the latest hair raising first person...
Buzz features articles and guides from independent writers and journalists. The views expressed are the author's and do not necessarily reflect the views of SuperStoreSearch.com