Prepare for battle, the sequel to The Conduit is coming to the Nintendo Wii this February 2011, where you must fight to save mankind from the slaughter unleashed by aliens in the latest hair raising first person shooter game series, Conduit 2. Featuring new game modes, team play and online multiplayer support for up to 12 players, including compatibility with Wii Speak.
Conduit 2 Wii Game Description
Conduit 2 is the epic sequel to the award-winning Wii exclusive, The Conduit. Picking up on the heels of its predecessor, Conduit 2 puts you on the embattled front lines of the war to save humanity from the alien onslaught. Travel to the far ends of the earth to put an end to the struggle. The enemy is everywhere and the deck is stacked — trust no one. Turn the tide with the most powerful arsenal ever assembled, and bring the alien menace to its knees.
Conduit 2 Wii Gameplay Images & Screenshots
- EVERY WAR HAS A BEGINNING, PREPARE FOR BATTLE
- FIGHT ACROSS THE GLOBE
- WITH INCREDIBLE WEAPONS
- EXPANSIVE ENVIRONMENTS
- SPLIT SCREEN AND ONLINE MULTIPLAYER COMBAT
- BIGGER BOLDER BETTER
- TEAM INVASION MODE — New co-op mode where up to four player players battle side-by-side against waves of enemies. Fight online over the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection or on the same system via splitscreen mode.
- PLAY IT YOUR WAY — Create your character’s unique look with the modular armor system and selectable skins. Class system with pre-mission weapon load-out and suit upgrades. Gain currency to purchase new weaponry, armor, upgrades, and additional content.
- ADVANCED WEAPONS AND TECHNOLOGY – Features an arsenal of over 20 weapons, including wall-penetrating sniper rifles, remotely-controlled deployable turrets, and alien technology that captures incoming fire and unleashes it back on the enemy. Man fixed emplacements at fortified positions and on drop ships. Use the alien ASE device to hack electronics and uncover hidden traps and enemies.
- COMPATIBLE WITH Wii Speak