The CDA cooker range comprises of a series of range cookers in various widths to fit all sizes of kitchen, from 70cm to 120cm.
The CDA range cookers come in several models, either electric or gas oven, and ceramic or gas hob. Depending on the size, the range cookers offer two or three ovens, most including an integrated grill.
Main features of the CDA range cookers can include:
- Easy clean interior.
- Anti-tilt shelves.
- Removable doors for easy cleaning.
- Cast iron pan supports.
- Rear back guard.
- Touch control electric clock and timer
Some offer additional features such as a defrosting function, a rotisserie, and a ceramic griddle.
There are also many options available including griddles, pizza stone, and catalytic liners
The CDA range cookers are guaranteed for 5 years parts and 1 year labour.
Belling are well known as a manufacturer of Belling range cookers and freestanding cookers. They sell both Belling gas cookers and Belling electric cookers.
The Belling range cooker collection includes four distinct series:
- The Classic Collection, which are available in 90cm, 100cm and 110cm wide models, and in black, silver and cream with chrome finish. All models in this range feature a main fanned oven and a separate dual-zoned grill, including Belling dual fuel cookers.
- The Country Classics collection, all 100cm wide, with 8-burner gas hobs, 2 ovens, a separate grill and a storage compartment.
- The DB4 range, which includes Belling dual fuel range cookers in stainless steel or black. All models in this range are AA rated for Energy Efficiency.
- The Gourmet range of contemporary cookers, available in stainless steel, white, black and red. These models have a single cavity cooker with integrated grill, and feature a wok burner.
The Belling cookers range also comprises three series of freestanding models, including 50cm, 55cm and 60 cm cookers in various colours including black, white and silver.
Belling also supply a range of accessories including Belling cooker hoods.Belling cooker spares can be purchased directly from them via their website
AGA is a famous U.K. manufacturer of AGA range cookers.
AGA offer three main types of cookers, all made from iron for durability as well as the iconic AGA design.:
Heat storage cookers - with a choice of two, three or four ovens, there are different models which use natural gas, propane gas, electricity or oil. All models are ready to cook at any moment - theormostatic controls maintain a consistent temperature within the Aga cooker, and at the same time gently heats the kitchen. This also means that the AGA uses fuel economically, and is efficient to run. The 13 AMP electric model also uses the AIMS technology, which stands for Intelligent Management System. This technology ensures that the heat is available when you need it, and goes into sleep mode at other times.
Conventional cookers - within this range, there are three main series:
- S-series, which consists of the 6:4 series (6 hobs and 4 ovens and 100cm wide) and the 4:2 series (4 hobs and 2 ovens and 60cm wide). Within these series,there is the choice of dual fuel or all electric oven, as well as gas or ceramic hob. This series is currently available in 12 colours
- Masterchef series - this consists of the Masterchef and Masterchef Deluxe models. Available in 4 colours the Masterchef offers dual fuel or electric ovens as well as gas or ceramic hob. It also features an integrated ceramic electric grill. The Masterchef Deluxe comes in 2 colours, and features the instant control of a conventional range cooker.
Modules - there are also modular cookers available, freestanding and integrated. The integrated module is an individual cooker that is purchased at the same time as your main AGA and attaches to the side for additional cooking facilities. The freestanding module can be fitted anywhere.
The five main series in the Cannon cooker range are:
- Cannon Collection
- Professional Cooker Range - this includes the contemporary Professional 90 and 110 Cannon range cookers, as well as the more traditional looking Professional 100. It also features the Professional 60 Cannon dual fuel cookers, as well as gas models.
- Traditional Cooker Range - this series includes both 100 cm and 60cm ranges and mini-ranges. Cannon gas cookers, Cannon electric cookers as well as dual fuel are available.
- Classic 60cm range - featuring the Carrick and Kendal models, and the Cannon Harrogate cooker.
- Classic 50cm range - includes the Coniston, Langdale and Connemara models.
Cannon specialise in cookers, and as a result their various ranges offer some very unusual and specific features, including:
- There are many different types of specialist hobs available such as double, triple or even multi wok burners, fish kettle burners as well as ceramic hobs and gas grills.
- Safety features include safety cut-out and automatic ignition.
- Other features include a programmable timer, warming and storage compartment and heat clean oven liners.
In addition, many models feature Cannon's unique Precision System Cooking technology which offers eight functions.
- Fan Oven - to ensure even temperatures.
- Traditional Oven - ensures that the middle of the oven is at the optimal temperature.
- Roast Meat - this function is designed for cooking roast meat.
- Roast Poultry - for cooking chicken.
- Fish - this function lightly poaches the fish.
- Cake Cycle - this feature automatically sets the correct time and temperature for baking cakes.
- Bread Cycle - another automatic cycle for baking bread.
- Rising - this cycle ensures that the oven remains as a steady 40 degrees for proving bread.
Hoods and splashbacks are also available as accessories.
Baumatic offer many different models in their range, from 60cm widefreestanding models to 120cm Baumatic range cookers.
Baumatic's Rustic style 90 cm range cookers come in three colours, black, cream and red. These twin cavity cookers have six hobs, including a wok burner, and are dual fuel. There are also other 90cm Baumatic cookers available, including gas, dual fuel and Baumatic electric cookers. If a greater capacity is needed, Baumatic also manufacture a 100 cm or 120cm stainless steel model.
The 60cm and 70 cm models available are Baumatic gas cookers.
As a leading specialist in range cookers, Britannia has an extensive array of models, both modern and classic, in 5 series:
- The Sigma range, which is a contemporary collection of Britannia cookers in stainless steel, black or cream. The models include 90cm single or twin cavity cookers up to a width of 150cm. They feature flame failure devices, which cuts off the gas supply is the flame goes out, as well as triple glazed doors for energy efficiency, and electronic programmer and a storage drawer. The new Sigma Editions 100cm model is available in the additional colours of pure white, ice blue, candy pink and velvet red.
- The Dynasty range is a solid-door construction in 100cm or 110cm. These also offer flame failure devices, triple glazed doors and a storage drawer.
- The Classic Britannia range cookers are designed for a more traditional look and are available in stainless steel, cream or graphite. They come in widths of 90cm to 150cm.
- The L-Line models in stainless steel or graphite also have flame failure devices, triple glazed doors and a storage area.
- The E-Line range are available in stainless steel or gloss black and feature an electronic programmer.
Britannia also offer the colourange colour-matching service which offers the buyer the possibility of any colour of their choice.
Part of the AGA group in the UK, Rangemaster have been manufacturing Rangemaster cookers since 1830.
Their two main series of Rangemaster range cookers are the Contemporary range and the Traditional range:
- The Contemporary range is available with different fuel types, including dual fuel Rangemaster cookers as well as gas and electric. Many include features such as griddle and wok burners, and a HandyRack which pulls out for easy access. Some of the new models also have an ESP,or Energy Saving Panel, a divider panel which can be inserted to reduce the capacity of the oven, reducing heat up time and using less energy.
- The Traditional range includes dual fuel as well as Rangemaster gas cookers and Rangemaster electric cookers. There are many different colour options, and different accessories such as kebab racks. Some models also have the choice of solid door or port-hole.
Rangemaster also offer a full selection of Rangemaster cooker hoodsand splashbacks.
Stoves offer an extensive collection of Stoves range cookers and mini ranges.
Stoves offer Stoves gas cookers, Stoves electric cookers and Stoves dual fuel cookers.
Stoves cookers offer many user friendly features such as:
- Ergonomically designed controls.
- Intuitive touch controls on some models.
- Easy clean Pristine enamel in the ovens, which is three times easier to clean than standard enamel.
- Telescopic shelves which pull out to allow easy and safe access to items in the oven.
- Removable inner door glass (on some models) for easy cleaning.
- Rotostar technology on the gas ovens, which uses a fan convection technology to ensure even temperature distribution within the oven.
- Powercool system to keep exterior surfaces of the oven at lower temperatures.
- Electronic clock and auto programmer.
All Stoves cookers are A rated for Energy Efficiency, and come with a 1 year labour, 5 year parts guarantee.
Rayburn is part of the AGA Group, and offers three main ranges of Rayburn cookers:
- Heatranger - this range is designed to also offer hot water and/or domestic heating, and is powered by either solid fuel and wood, gas or oil.
- The Rayburn cooker range offers cooking only. There are models of different sizes available, as well as different colours. There are also solid fuel and wood, gas or oil models.
- The Special Editions range features two distinct series of cookers - the XT and the 800 series. The XT offers a contemporary design and indirect heat technology so that food does not dry out, as well as a larger than usual hotplate which adds to the design features. The 800 series is run on oil, and is available in six colours. They have the largest ovens in a Rayburn cooker and are also designed to offer hot water and domestic heating.
Within the Stanley range cooker collection, there are three main types of range cooker. Some are designed for cooking only, and others have the capability to supply either domestic hot water or domestic hot water and heating in addition to cooking. Within these ranges, there are choices of oil, dual fuel, solid fuel, electric or gas.
Stanley cookers are available in a range of colours and sizes.
New World Cookers
New World offer an extensive range of freestanding cookers and New World range cookers.
The freestanding range includes New World electric cookers and New World Gas cookers. All feature double ovens and grills, and some models are equipped with splashbacks.
The range cookers come in sizes of 80cm to 100cm wide, and are available as New World dual fuel cookers, as well as gas or electric.
New World cookers come with a 12 month guarantee.
Leisure is a UK manufacturer specialising in cookers, and they offer freestanding cookers and Leisure range cookers in various widths.
The freestanding Leisure cookers are available in widths of 50cm or 60cm, and include Leisure electric cookers and Leisure gas cookers.
The choice of range cookers includes the 60cm Mini Range, and full size 90cm and 100cm models. They include models with contemporary or traditional design, and are available in a range of colours. There are Leisure duel fuel cookers to choose from, as well as gas or electric.
Italian manufacturere Indesit have a wide range of Indesit cookers on the market.
The models on offer range from 50cm twin or single cavity cookers, through to 60cm double oven or range cookers, and the 90cm Indesit range cookers.
They are available as Indesit gas cookers, Indesit electric cookers and Indesit dual fuel cookers. Some of the gas models feature Flame Supervision Device technology which cuts off the gas supply if the flame blows out. The choice of ignition type is manual, electric or one hand ignition
The colour options are stainless steel, white, black, moonstone silver and anthracite, and some models feature a triple ring wok burner or storage compartment.
Indesit cookers are all rated either A or B for Energy Efficiency.
The Hotpoint cooker range includes models from 50cm through to the 100cm range cookers. Principle features offered by Hotpoint include:
- Intelligent Cooking System, which is made up of two programmes, One Touch and Smart Chef. One Touch is an automated programme, including Cake Cycle, Bread Cycle and Rising Cycle, which sets the required temperature and cooking time. Smart Chef is also automatic and designed for roast meat, roast chicken and fish, however unlike One Touch, the temperature can fluctuate to ensure optimal cooking conditions.
- A wide choice of hob technologies. As well as the conventional gas or ceramic hobs, Hotpoint also offer halogen hobs, solid plate hobs and Solarglo hobs which heat far faster than standard ceramic hobs.
- Two options for grilling, using either the Solarplus high speed grill, which heats in just 20 seconds, or a twin grill, which allows the user to use half the grill if required, thus saving energy.
- Stay Clean Catalytic oven liners and oven interiors for easy cleaning.
There is a choice of Hotpoint gas cookers or Hotpoint electric cookers. The Hotpoint Ultima collection also includes range cookers.
The Creda brand is now also under the umbrella of Hotpoint, and there is a Creda collection available, including Creda cookers .
If required, there is also a selection of Hotpoint cooker hoods and splashbacks available.
The range of cookers manufactured by Neff mostly comprise of Neff built in cookers, but Neff range cookers are also available, 100cm wide and featuring three ovens, six gas burners and cast iron pan supports.
Flavel is a supplier of freestanding cookers, who offer various models in the Aspen, Victorian and Cascade ranges including 50cm and 60cm Flavel gas cookers and electric cookers, some with integrated splash backs and eye-level grills.
The Flavel cooker range also includes dual fuel range cookers.
The range of Electrolux cookers includes both freestanding models as well as range cookers
In the freestanding range, there is an extensive selection of both Electrolux gas cookers and Electrolux electric cookers. They are available in either 50cm or 60cm wide models, and some feature integrated splashbacks. Many of the electric models feature touch control technology.
Electrolux also manufacture range cookers, from 70cm to 100cm, all dual fuel. The smallest range cooker has a single oven, whilst the 90cm and 100 cm models offer double ovens.
Part of the renowned Arcelik Group, Beko offers an extensive range of Beko cookers.
The Beko gas cooker range offers models in 50cm or 60cm wide, in white, silver or stainless steel. Some feature single ovens with integral grill, whilst others are double oven.
The Beko electric cooker range also offers models in 50cm or 60cm wide. They feature either sealed plates or ceramic hob, and are available in white, silver or stainless steel.
There is also a range of compact cookers available.
Heritage are a UK company specialising in range cookers. They currently have four models of Heritage range cookers available:
Theie cookers can offer any combination of cooking, domestic water and central heating.
- The largest Heritage cooker available is the Heritage Grande. At 145 cm wide, it offers four or five ovens, and a choice of a large double hob and hotplate or an electric ceramic hob.
- The next size down, the Heritage standard, is 97.5 cm wide, with two or three ovens and two large hobs.
- The Heritage compact is just 84 cm wide, and has two full size ovens.
- The smallest model on offer is the Heritage Uno, which is 50 cm wide, and is suitable for small kitchens and canal barges.
Mercury is part of the AGA group of companies, and offer Mercury range cookers in two different sizes, 110 cm and 120 cm, and in several contemporary colours such as blueberry, truffle and purple haze. They also offer models with Thermastone technology for heat storage.
AEG Electrolux Cookers
The range of AEG Electrolux cookers includes both freestanding models as well as range cookers
In the freestanding range, there is an extensive selection of both AEG Electrolux gas cookers and AEG Electrolux electric cookers. They are available in either 50cm or 60cm wide models, and some feature integrated splashbacks. Many of the electric models feature touch control technology.
AEG Electrolux also manufacture range cookers, from 70cm to 100cm, all dual fuel. The smallest range cooker has a single oven, whilst the 90cm and 100 cm models offer double ovens.
Falcon is part of the AGA group of companies, and is a manufacturer of professional catering equipment.
The Falcon range cookers includes models from 90cm wide to 130cm wide, in both traditional and contemporary styles.
Falcon cookers come with a 3 year guarantee.
Bosch, who received the Which? Best Domestic Appliance award of 2009, offer a full range of freestanding Bosch cookers and range cookers.
In their freestanding cooker range there are three distinct series:
- The Logixx premium range of Bosch electric cookers offers 8 cooking functions, including 3d hot air cooking. Other features include (depending on model), pyrolytic self cleaning technology and automatic pot roasting. All models in this range are 60cm wide, and are made of brushed steel.
- The Exxcel mid range of cookers are available in black or brushed steel, and feature 7 cooking functions including 2d hot air cooking and a self cleaning programme.
- The Classixx range of value for money cookers are 60cm wide and offer 2d hot air cooking.
They also offer Bosch range cookers in 90cm and 100cm wide.
This Italian company, a division of Fisher and Paykal, offer Elba range cookers in different sizes and specifications, including their Golden and Giga series.
Lacanche range cookers are a range of semi-professional cookers, which are manufactured by a French company and distributed thoughout the UK. They offer an extensive range of sizes, from the compact 70cm cookers through to a huge 220 cm width.
Some of the features included in the range are:
- Heavy duty cast iron pan supports which are easy to remove for cleaning.
- Various sized burners with solid brass burner caps.
- Flame failure safety system.
- A choice of hobs including traditional cast iron and vitroceramic.
- Also available on the models over 100cm wide are gas chargrills, electric fryer, griddle and a multi cooker including steamer, pasta cooker and Bain Marie.
Fisher and Paykal Cookers
The company Fisher and Paykel originated in New Zealand, and are a manufacturer of cooking and washing appliances. They offer two Fisher and Paykal range cookers in 90cm and 120cm widths, both in brushed stainless steel.
The Marshall cookersis a hand crafted iron range cooker manufactured in the UK and offers domestic water and central heating as well as cooking.
Redfyre are a UK company manufacturing hand made traditional Redfyre cookers.
They offer four main models of range cooker:
- Universal, which features an electric fan oven, grill and conventional oven.
- Redfyre Electric.
- Traditional, with 2 or 4 ovens, and a choice of gas or electric hobs.
- Central Heating, which offers domestic water and central heating as well as cooking.
De Dietrich Cookers
De Dietrich offer a small range of De Dietrich cookers.
Smeg are an Italian manufacturer of high end domestic appliances, including freestanding Smeg cookers.
They currently offer three main product ranges:
- Concert Range - these 90cm Smeg range cookers are available in black, cream or stainless steel, and in electric or dual fuel versions.
- Opera Range - these contemporary range cookers are available in 100cm, 120cm and 150cm versions, in stainless steel or black.
- Symphony - these distinctive looking cookers are 110cm wide and available in white, black or stainless steel.
Swan cookers are available in electric or gas versions, and in stainless steel or white.
Zanussi has a wide range of Zanussi cookers on offer, mainly 50cm, 55cm and 60 cm wide, although there is also a 100cm Zanussi range cooker available.